Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Previous Posts

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Friday, February 09, 2007

1st time

This is the first time that I'm blogging. It seems quite fun to have an online diary where views can be shared, and the 'life story.' Just to introduce myself, I'm a female turning 24 this year. Still studying to obtain a degree which many older people would think that it would get a better job with better salary which I don't agree with it. Studying is for obtaining knowledge, and a certificate nowadays doesn't necessary secure for better salary. You maybe surprise why I said that? This is because there are many university graduates as well as diploma graduates. Many of the university and diploma graduates are fighting against each other to get a job.
I worked for 1year and 9 months before returning to school to do my full-time degree. I find that working is like a bird enclose in a big cage with many eyes watching at every move you take. In my case, I prefer studying to working because as a student, there is much more freedom. Furthermore, it isn't that routine. I find working very routine, and after working for a few days, I asked myself whether do I want to continue like this for 40years in my life (morning-work, evening-go home and sleep, next day same thing)--the answer is no. I don't want to be like this for 40years, I rather start my own business. I can't imagine living a life so routine for 40years. If I live a life like that, I think I would be like a body without a soul. I want an interesting life. I know that starting my own business would be difficult, but I rather suffer now and enjoy later. I don't want to be like many youngters do where many enjoy now and slog like hell in the later part of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home