Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Previous Posts

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

5 days to CNY

This week is a busy week for me. There is so many things to do. I have 3 tests this week. AAAAHHHHH......still have project work that need to be completed on my part. At times, I wish that I can be lazy for 1 or 2 days......but can't. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, and I will be all alone by myself. I don't have boyfriend after the 2 puppy love that I had in my secondary school days, but never mind. I still prefer single life because it has more freedom. I do admit that at times I do hope that there is someone special that I could relie upon as sometimes I do feel tired.Haiz.......in relationship or single do have pros and cons, this depends on how a person sees it. I have thoughts about going to somewhere for holiday where no one is able to find me, and somewhere no one knows about me. Because sometimes being around friends, family and relatives can be tiring; moreover, I'm more of the person who keeps my feelings inside me. Going for holiday alone would be good to let myself have bigger personal space and to do deep thinking......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home