Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Friday, November 02, 2007

work work and more work

The projects are never ending and the deadlines are back-to-back. I am been drown by all this work load. So many things to do, study and worry about. Why are all these stuff never ending? Where is the bottom of all these things? My COM231 has not been doing very well because I flunk my mid-term examination. I believe that I am able to pull the grade up to a B-. I will work very hard for it. No matter how steep is this mountain, I can do it.
I am now looking forward to the 1 month holiday that is coming on the 7th December. But I don't think that I will be able to go overseas for holiday. :-( Thats very upsetting because I yearn to go somewhere to relax with breathe-taking scenery, and where no one knows me. :-) Then I can re-organize my thoughs and everything. How I wish............
Can someone who is rich enough to sponsor me? :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home