Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

lazyness has caused me

There are many things that I want to change in life, especially my character. I have many bad habits that have caused me a lot. One of it is laziness and the other is procrastination. These two bad habits are what I wanted to kick off so badly, but each time I fail time and time again. Why do these two bad habits seems so difficult to shake it out of my system? I want to soar high in whatever I do. It seems very distance to the finish line time and time again. This so near yet so far feeling can only blame it on myself because I did not do well for my part. I did not do well enough that I can reach the goal. The only person that I can blame for not able to get to the goal I set is myself. I'm not hardworking enough, I'm lazy and likes to procrastinate a lot. But I want to change. Why can't I remove these bad habits out of me? I want to reach my goals. I want to be success and soar into the sky like an eagle..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home