Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

2nd week of holiday

Entering into my 2nd week of holidays..... During this week, nothing much happen. Me and my usual life. Nothing interesting to talk about. These few days have been sleeping late and waking up early, and spending time with my grandma. How I wish that I can go on a holiday, but haiz....have no money. If I can go on a holiday, I would go to Tibet. That is my dream place to go to. Many people around my age would want to go to a developed country. For me, I like to go places that aren't that develop because the scenery and culture there would not have western cultures mixed into it. The best way to Tibet is to do back packing. Through back packing, one can really see and experience the uniqueness of the country. The people, their lifes and the strong buddhist influence is something that we can't experience in the developed countries we are living now. Tibet would be a good place to relax and throw all worries to the back of our head; enjoying and experience the life of the people, and the culture by being part of it. I hope to go Tibet within these few years before development in the area starts. Maybe if one day I disappear from Singapore suddenly, you may find me walking on the streets of Tibet. Hahaha..... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home