Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

I met someone today

Today seems to be a normal day for me. I went for a hair cut, and it wasn't oblivious because the hair stylist did not cut much for me. After the hair cut, I had my lunch and took a bath. Rested and watch TV for a while then I went down for a walk. I went to rent VCDs to watch plus went to Coffee Bean to buy a coffee to drink as I love coffee. Don't ask me why I love it because I just simply love to aroma and taste of it. Of course coffee from places like Coffee Bean, Starbucks, etc are more expensive. Long long drink once is ok. While walking back to my grandma's place, I saw my secondary school ex-boyfriend. Both of us got a shock when we see each other, but after so many years plus both of us have changed, I don't know he still recognize me. He seems to have grow bigger in size, and I guess the 2 ladies that were with him--one is the girlfriend,and the other one is the future mother-in-law. If he still recognize me, I guess it won't be good to say hi to each other as his girlfriend may not like it. He seems good. I wish him all the best with his girlfriend, and hopefully they will tie their knot soon--if I'm not wrong, they have been dating for a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home