Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

what a saturday

This saturday is like any other saturdays that I had. Boring as usual, I neeed to do something to change my life to make it more interesting. How I wish I can go holiday and someone can sponsor the trip. I think that would be in my dreams. Talking about dreams, I dreamt a lot quite recently in my sleeps. I don't understand what is it about and can't remember it.
I saw Soon Hwa on Wed morning at the traffic light waiting to cross the road. I think beside him is his wife. It has been a long time since I had talk to him and see him. He didn't see me as he was in the car. Seeing him reminds me of the past that we used to have. Don't be mistaken that he was my ex-bf. He isn't, he is a very good friend that I had. I miss the times we had together and miss him a lot.That reminds me, that next month is his birthday, and must remember to send a message to him next month. :-) Bro, i do miss u a lot, hope that we can meet up one day to chat and do some catching up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home