Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Argh....I have not recover yet

It has been 2 weeks now from the day I felt sick. I have not recover yet, and have been coughing badly. I have been drinking a lot of water, and it doesn't seem to work. I had went to see a doctor; furthermore, finished up my medicine. Yet, I have not recover. Its so troublesome to be sick, and is frustrating because the coughing disturbs my sleep. In fact, this is irriating as I lose sleep because of the disturbing cough.
Tomorrow I'm having my marketing mid-termed exam. I have to go and study now, otherwise I will have to stay up late to study. I find myself very poor thing because I'm still sick and need to study for my exam...... :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home