Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Don't know why?

I try to access to my email account and the login of my school account. It came out error everytime. What is wrong with it. It feels frustrated that I can't access it. I want to read the mail. Argh......... who can tell me what to do with it? It is really frustrating when not knowing what the problem is, and not able to solve it. What is wrong with it? Is it the other party's server fault or is my labtop having problem? I really don't know. But, I can log in to blogger, and type this post. So what is the problem. My labtop or the other party's server problem? This is very funny and frustrating at the same time. ARGH..............................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home