Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Friday, April 06, 2007

It's Good Friday today

Today is a holiday for everyone. For me, it is just a normal day because I do not have school on every Fridays. Yesterday, I met up with my ex-collegues for dinner at Brewekez(I think this is how it is spelled). We had an interesting night with fun talks, and there were lots of laughter. They called 2 jugs of beer, but I did not drink as I can't drink at all. I did take a sip to try out how it taste like, and I didn't quite like the taste. The food there was nice, but the price of food and drinks were a little too expensive. We had games, and some psychological tests. I met Chong Wei's boyfriend, and he seems quite nice. They have started not long ago, so.....I guess they would need sometime to know each other; furthermore, to know how will the relationship goes. I hope that their relationship will be a success. :-) I really had fun last night...... ;-) ,but back to reality there are still so many things on hand that need to be completed. :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home