Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Back from KL and inspire to have new drive of force

The KL trip is really very fun, exciting, emotional and unbelieveable. In this trip, I learned a lot and have new directions plus goals in my life. A new drive force is injected into me that make me want to achieve the goals in my life. The most inspiring thing is the checks that my uplines have taken. One pair took a profit sharing of RM$43,000, and the other pair took a profit sharing of RM$306,000. Can you imagine that? That would be equalvant to a person working for 10-20years. These two pairs are taking only bonus, and who can one shot take that much bonus for a year. I believe most of us are not able to get it. This bonus does not include the monthly income that they earn. Imagine the monthly income + the bonus would be a lot of money. They get this through hardwork, and by helping a lot of people to get back their health; furthermore, they help many to become successful. They are not working class people, but are bosses of their own. Their persistant and their willingness to help people have given them the 6 riches which is health, beauty, time, friends, money and self-actualization. All these 6 riches can't be achieve through working life or traditional business. These 6 riches can be achieved through FLP, this is the only way to ahieve the 6 riches in life. In these 6 riches, there isn't any one riches that we are able to give up of not having it. I must get these 6 riches in life, and I believe I will get it.
My new goal is to qualify for profit sharing in 2009. I am not afraid of hardwork. I'm not afraid that the road ahead would be tedious. I am not afraid that I will face many rejections and many cold water. I believe that I will achieve it. I will go on stage on 2009 to get the profit sharing check. I will and must achieve it. This is my only hope because I want to fulfill my childhood dream. Profit-sharing is my only hope, and I must get it this profit-sharing every year from 2009 onwards. I must must must get the profit-sharing check in 2009. I must qualify for it. I believe I can do it, and will be qualify for it. Yes, I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home