Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Monday, March 12, 2007

My classmates have the same thinking as me

When I was going back with my classmates, we chatted on the bus. I mentioned about my cousin going to overseas to study, and I am very envious of her. She is really lucky that she is able to study overseas as those who yearn to study overseas don't have the chance. My classmates have the same thoughts of going over to US side on our last semester to complete our studies. But our parents disapprove of it. It was probably the money matters that we may not be able to go over. But I really do hope to go over there to complete my studies, I'm not greedy as I would like to go over for one semester only. Just one semester will do, to experience a different life between America and Singapore which I have been staying for the past 23 years. However, my parents will never understand the reason that I wanted to go over to States to study so badly. To them, studying in Singapore and in the States is the same. I know that in my heart studying and living in the States and in Singapore is totally different. I hope to go over, just one semester only, just one semester. I wouldn't ask for more,but for just one semester to go over there to study. I don't mind completing as many modules in Singapore so that the cost of going over to the States to study would be lower. Will my parents, especially my dad allow? I really don't know. I really do hope that they would change their mind. Thinking about yesterday when I went to the airport to see my cousin, I wish that the person is me going off to study in America. I really do envy her. She is really lucky because there are many people who want to go, but aren't able to go. Dad Mum, I don't ask for much, just 1 semester will do and I will be very satisfied. Haiz....please approve to let me go for just 1 semester will do liao lah.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home