Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Envious that my cousin could go overseas to study

Today, I went to sent my cousin off at the airport as she is going over to America to study. Sitting there looking at her, her friends and relatives who went to see her off makes me envious about her. I have always wanted to go overseas to study, but I never got the chance because my dad don't allow;furthermore, my family is not rich. I really am envious about my cousin able to study overseas. The kind of experience studying overseas and here will surely be very different. I had request to my dad about letting me go over to US in my last semester as currently I'm studying the course from University at Buffalo. Apperently, I don't think my dad allows, but hopefully he could change his mind about it. Whenever, I bring up this topic, he will talks about family and other things. I guess he will never understand about why I want to go overseas to study as he always wants us to stand in his position to think and feel. I guess he will never put himself in my shoes to think about how I feel and understand the reason for the things I want to do. I do feel like crying at this moment because I guess no one really know how I feel and stuffs. Most of the time, I have to understand others' feeling and put myself in their position. I don't think there is someone who really put themselves in my shoe, even the closest people around me never really do that. I know they care for me a lot and I do appreciate that. I really hope to study my last semester over at US, and I really envy my cousin that she can go. I hope that she will know and appreciate that how lucky she is that she can study overseas. I'm really envy her.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home