Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Going KL tomorrow and haven't recover from sick

I'm going KL tomorrow for an event, and will be back on Sunday night. I don't know how late it will be when I reached Singapore. Furthermore, I'm having classes on Monday. Luckily, my class starts in the afternoon so I can sleep a little later, and revise for my quiz.
Haiz....already sick for nearly a month, and I have not fully recovered. I still cough now and then, not much, but it is frustating especially when I'm sleeping. It really disturbs my sleep, and cause me not to sleep that well into the night. Tonight must sleep early because tomorrow must wake up very early in the morning. I guess that would be around 5am. Hopefully I will not be waken by my coughing. Hopefully I can have a good night rest for tonight. :-)
How I wish going to KL trip will pass fast so that I will be back in Singapore again because when I'm sick, I don't feel like travelling, and would like to stay at home. I have to take it as a short break away from my studies. Haiz....hurry up, and be over and done with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home