Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Monday, April 02, 2007

sick not yet recover

I have not recover from my cough yet. Haiz....already sick for so long liao, and still have not recover. Worst of all is my whole family is sick plus my sis who is sick for the longest of all went for a x-ray. The x-ray shows that she has lung infection. She has also done a blood test which results will be out on wed to know the type of virus. If serious, she would has to be hospitalized. Hopefully she will be alright. I also hope that I will recover soon, and will not fall sick again.
I have so much things to do; need to finish my communication assignment which is due on Thursday plus need to finish the marketing power point by tomorrow. There is so much things to do including the business that I'm doing. I need to reach a certain quota that I had set for myself because I want to succeed in this business. I want to succeed in this business because I want to buy back all my time so that I can enjoy and relax. I don't mind that the road now is tedious and tough. I want to buy back all this time so that I can spend more time with my family, plus need to earn a lot of money so that I can bring my family overseas for tour. Hopefully I can bring my family to tour the around the world. I believe I can, and I will work hard to fulfill these goals of mine. YES, I CAN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home