Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

feel troubled but don't know what it is

Have you ever feel troubled but do not know what thing is troubling you? This is how I feel now. I feel there is something that I need to do, and solve, but I can't put my finger on it. I don't know what is troubling me, and feel very disturbed by it. Something is pressing down against my heart, and can't figure out what it is. This kind of feeling is terrible as I'm not sure what it is that makes me so unhappy and trouble. It seems to me that there is many things in me that needs a path to get it out, but it is just stuck there. This could be that I have hide and surpress many things inside me that when the feeling comes, I couldn't figure out what is the thing that needs attention. I do need to look for a way to get all these things out of me so that I wouldn't feel that terrible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home