Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Friday, May 18, 2007

School is starting soon

Another 3 days of rest and school is starting. 2 weeks go by so fast. Haiz....These 2 weeks nothing "big" happen in my life. Passes very ordinary and fast through the days. I guess the coming semester would be better and not that hectic. I have to do even better for the coming semester because my last semester grades not very good. 1B+, 2Bs, 1B-, 1C+......no 'A's, so sad. :-( Never mind I will buck up this coming semester. I can achieve better results because I believe I can. Yes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home