Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Friday, November 09, 2007

count down for final exam

Final exam is around a month away. I have not started studying for the exam yet. :-( SOC101 and MGM409 are very heavy because one has 22 chapters and the other has 17 chapters. I hope I can start my revision early so that I will not have to do last minute cramping. Hopefully I can start next weekend because the coming week would be a busy week. Projects deadlines are flooding in next week. Monday have 2 projects that are due and Wednesday there is one too. There is a presentation on Friday. The coming week is a very busy week. Don't know whether I will have time to take a breather. It seems like next week I'm becoming a superwoman. haha....trying to complete everything. Must remind myself to print out the report for COM231 for Monday. Good news for next week, I don't need to be in school for Tuesday and Thursday. Yeah. :-) But I think would be reports rushing week because need to complete COM 337 and COM317. :-(
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE HOLIDAY TO START, AND WISH THAT IT WILL NEVER HAVE TO END. ;->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home