Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sick?!

Sunday should be a relaxing day for me, but I have my COM443 test on tomorrow. The test covers chapter 1-9, and this is a disater for me because there is so many things to study. On top of that, I'm kind of sick. Having cough....what a weekend for me. I know that I should be studying, but I have this huge urge of writing how I feel now somewhere so I choose to blog. Sick at this point of time is no good. Argh.....I hate to be sick especiallywhen there are so many things going around. I hope that I will not screw up my test for tomorrow. I believe I will to very well and score high marks (a mental boost for me). I must do well because there I need to get A for my COM443. I want to pull up my GPA. I can do it, I must not fall at this point of time because I need more energy than ususal to move on.
I MUST GO BACK TO STUDY NOW! ARGH.....9 CHAPTERS in total. :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home