Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

sudden emotion surge

I don't know what has gotten into me today. Maybe it is the work of caffeine and the stress. I got an emotion surge all of a sudden. This sudden surge of emotion made me think that it would be great if I had a boyfriend. I have enjoyed my single life for the past four years plus. I like single hood because I am not restricted. I enjoy the freedom that I have, and I do not need to answer to anyone except my parents and myself for the things that I have done. But at times, I do hope to have a partner by my side who I can depend on plus who will be able to comfort me. I know that friends could do the same thing as well. Seldom do I go to friends when I am feeling down because I don't want to trouble them. I know that my friends have their own life especially my best friend who has her own family now. Friends come to me often with their problems which I don't mind because I hope that I will be able to help them solve it. I hope that the guy who I will spend the rest of my life with would be would be my best friend as well. Haiz....would there be such a guy?
Talking about relationship, i had 2 during my secondary school days and 1 four years ago. All these 3 relationship did not last long, none lasted more than a year. The shortest I had was around a month and longest about half a year. There are 2 guys who changed me a lot. One was in secondary school which I had hurt the guy very badly and the other guy is a very very good friend of mine who I had not started a relationship with him. The guy who I hurt deeply changed a lot because of me, and this taught me a lesson that I must think through before accepting a relationship. My best guy friend who I fell for taught me a lesson that I should not have spoiled the friendship between the both of us. The most regretful thing I had done was to confess to my best guy friend that I liked him and I did certain things that kind of hurt him. This ended the friendship between me and him. Furthermore, it had made me become very passive when it comes to love plus I did not dare to accept good male friends who I know as a boyfriend because I don't want to ruin the friendship that had been built. It made me realise that friendship is more important than BGR, andthat is the reason I have not enter into a relationship. The other reason I have not enter into a relationship is because there isn't anyone at the moment. Many has asked when would I find one. My answer to you is "I have leave it to fate."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home