Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Chinese New Year

My family
My sister and I

Janielle (Niece)

Emma(Niece)

Benjamin(Nephew) and my Mum

A group of 80s babies

This CNY has been busy visiting my relatives and collecting ang pows. :-) In these 4 days of CNY, we have broken the record of visiting because we have finished visiting all the relatives. Yeah!!!!! But I still wish to have another day of rest........

I have completed parts of my homework. There is one more homework left to do, and I have not study for my test & midterm. They are on wedesday and thursday respectively. Haiz.....must buck up to complete my school work, and study everything by Tuesday. Jia you, Wei Si! I can do it, yes!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home