Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Feeling troubled again

Exams is coming. I am feeling troubled again. I really need a holiday badly to renew, refresh and rearrange my thoughts. There is too many things going on and the pressure is piling on me. I really need a breather. I want to go somewhere alone without my family and friends as I really need sometime alone. I really need the space to rearrange myself mentally and physically. This kind of feeling has increased its 'appearance' within me. I think I am hitting the limit of what I can take. Now, I envy people who are able to go overseas for holiday. I think I have been supressing my feeling too much, and bottle many things in me. I'm feeling very tired now, and really need a rest. Life is very tired for me currently. I want to go on holiday alone. I really need one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home