Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Can't wait for next tuesday to end

There is so many project deadlines and presentations this week and next week. I can't wait for it to end next Tuesday! After next Tuesday, I would be free of projects and presentations. :-) Yeah!!!! What is left would be the preparation of examination and then holidays will be here. Yes!!!! I really can't wait for the holidays to start so I can take a breather. These few months especially the end of the few weeks in this semester, I can feel the pressure pressing on me till I can feel that I can't breathe. When the holidays come, must take a week of really really good rest.
I know in life, I can't get everything I want or want everything to go my way. But still, I am really envy of those people who can get what they want and have things going the way they had expected. I want to be like those people one day because I believe that whatever difficulties, problems and hardships we go through it will eventually lead us to the goals that we have set for ourselves. Knowing that life isn't a bed of rose, more hardwork and determination are needed to achieve what we want in life. I believe that if we belive that we are able to do it, we can achieve it. Life has ups and downs; therefore, we need to learn how to turn the downs into motivation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home