Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Shopping for CNY

The past 3-4 Sundays have been spent on shopping for new clothes and a pair of shoes for the coming Chinese New Year. Luckily, today I have finished buying the clothes and shoes that I wanted. So next Sunday I would not need to spend the time on shopping again. Even though I am a female, I do not like shopping that much. Those Sundays have been tiring for me because my legs aches a lot from the continuous walking which last for around 2-3hours for each shopping session. Most females shop and buy what they want throughout the year. However, I'm quite different because I only do shopping once a year. That is for the Chinese New Year. I will tend to buy a supply of clothes that I need for that year. The supply is not much, just a few new stuffs that's all as I still have clothes in my wardrobe. This year I bought a pair of pants, a pair of jeans, 5 t-shirts, a pair of shorts, a long sleeve polo-tee, a G2000 blue causal top, a long sleeve shirt and a pair of high heels. These will be my one year supply of clothes for the whole year. Actually I wanted to buy a bag, and a slipper, but because I had spent so much so I forgo the idea of getting it. Hmm.....maybe I do need a rich guy.......haha.... If I am able to find one, I would not mind. Hahaha........... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home