Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Watched Leap Years

"Its better to have love and lost than never to have loved before." Those who have watched the movie Leap Years would be familiar with this phrase. This movie did not touched me like it have for many others. However, I find myself somewhat similiar in the character Li-Ann before she met Jeremy. The part where her mother said that she was already 24 and have not has a boyfriend. I am somewhat in that stage where my parents and grandma have asked me when I'm going to find a boyfriend. Furthermore, I'm turning 25 this year. This movie made me reflect on certain things in life. Choosing between the guy that you really love and the guy who loves you more than you love him. This is a tough choice for everyone. For me, this movie is somewhat another fairy tale story. This movie is telling people to go after the love of your life so that you would not live in regret. But in reality, how many can be like the main characters in many of the love movies? I do not have the answer to the question. I still would ask at times, will the right man really appear? Till today, it is still a big question mark for me........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home