Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

busy.....

I am feeling the stress falling upon me. There are so many projects and assignments to complete. The moment I see those deadlines, it immediately gave me the feeling that in the whole of March I do not have the time to breathe. This is how bad the stress is falling upon me for this month. After this month is over, the exams will be on its way. Now, it is only the beginning of March,and I have feeling extremely tried. How I wish that I can have a break. But I can't because I am holding heavy responsibility for the projects that I am handling. AHHHH........
Human relations is one big thing which must be tackle in a very tactful way. I am still learning it to this point because to handle people one has to be sensitive to the surroundings and be quick in thinking & action. I think the way I handle people can be improved much more in every aspect. To master human relation, it is a life long learning process......


I am looking forward to the school holiday and need to get out of this country & people I know badly (if i am able to). I need real peace and quite plus time for myself.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home