Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Sick

Haiz....I have fallen sick. Now having sore throat and cough. I hate sore throat because it is painful and I have difficulty in swallowing whenever I drink or eat. I went to see the doctor after school and had taken the medicine. The effect of the medicine is still affecting me now because I'm still in a drowsy state. I had nap and the drowsiness has not wear off. This kind of feeling really is taking a toll on me because when I walk, I'm like floating in mid-air and it makes my body feels weak. I think the doctor has given me a strong medication that makes me go kind of 'high' now. Maybe this is how those drug addicts feel when they take drugs. I wonder why they like this kind of feeling when you are not able to gain control of yourself. This feels awful and I hate it. I want my healthy body back! My immune system, please fight and win this battle. After my recovery, I must have regular exercise to boost my immunity and make it stronger. I really hate falling sick because it feels sucks to be weak, and once I'm weak, somehow I would wish that there would be a special someone to care for me. 

Updating about last weekend, I went to my secondary school friend's weeding on Saturday. Met up with some of my old classmates there. As usual, people start asking me whether am I attach, and I have gave the usual answer which is 'no.' There I found out that another two of my classmates are getting married soon. One will be in 27th Nov and the other is on the 28th Dec of this year. I can't imagine that I would be attending 5 weddings this year. That is a lot of money to be spent. The thing that I dislike the most would be whenever I tell my parents or grandma that I have to attend wedding dinners, they would say that I should find a boyfriend soon and get married. Haiz....whether I have boyfriend or not and whether I would get married, I leave that up to fate because I'm not that kind of girl who would take the initiative to do that. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home