Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

went for a hair cut

A day after the public holiday........
I am still sick, and did not sleep well last night because the itchiness at the throat kept me awake. This is kind of bad as I did not get my well-deserved rest. When I was in my COM441 class this morning, I thought that I will faint while typing the notes that Bob gave. I told myself that I cannot fall so somehow my will-power kept me going on. Bob went through the slides like a bullet train which made many of us unable to the entire slides. This is kind of frustrating for me because I am a slow typer. I was suppose to go home early to rest so that I can recover faster, but I end up going to the hair salon to get my hair cut. Now, I had just finished my bath after the hair cut, and wondering I should get a nap as I am still tired. I also feel drained because my body need to work twice as hard now to fight of the 'foreigners' in my body. I hope that it recovers quick enough so that I won't need to suffer longer in this state. I promise once I recover, I will exercise regularly to keep it healthy.Please recover soon........
Before haircut
After haircut

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home