Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Saturday, October 04, 2008

counting down to 1230am

Wondering why I am still up so late even though I'm sick? Haiz....no choice because there is COM443 project meeting online at 1230am later. Hopefully we would end fast with all of us having consenses to things. I want to recover soon too, but the cough won't burge which is frustrating. I have finish my cough mixture already so hopefully by tomorrow I will get better. Worst part now is the effect of the medicine has started to kick in, and it is making me drowsy. Hope that I will be alert, and know what is going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home