Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Improvement needed

I know that I should be studying for my COM441 mid-term but I feel that I have to get things off my chest. My COM 443 results are not up to my expectations. I do not mean my project group work, but my personal work which is the test and my reflection papers results to this date. My test result has not turned out well because it is my fault for studying it at the last minute. I know I shouldn't have study at the last minute and should have better plan my time. I got back my second reflection paper today. Both the first and second reflection papers had not turned out well. I had followed Bob's guidelines, but it seems like both reflection papers had not met his expectations. I don't know what really went wrong, but my guessing is either I had misinterpret his questions or my writings are bad. I have yet investigate, but will do it after my COM 441 mid-term. I have input my thoughts, but were the thoughts not provoking enough to show that I am reflecting. I wonder what he really wants. This is really frustrating for me because here I am trying to do my very best for the assignments that he gives, and there he is unsatisfied with my works. Haiz....I can't afford to get any Bs for this semesters; furthermore, I'm only doing 2 modules so I should do even better. I need to get As for these 2 modules in order to pull up my GPA. I want to achieve an honor degree, at least a 3rd degree honor because now my current GPA is nowhere near there. My aim is a 2nd honor degree so I must strive even harder to get it. I must work 4-5 times as hard to reach my goal.

Wei Si, you can achieve it! Don't give up! You can achieve As for these two modules so don't worry. Just work even harder and you will get it. A is within your reach for these two modules. Revise your plans and improve yourself so that you can get better grades. You will achieve the results you want and get a second degree honor by the time you graduate. YOU CAN DO IT! BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND KEEP IMPROVING & IMPROVISING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home