Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dont know why?

It has been long since I had last updated my blog. I am writing today because I felt very down all of a sudden. I was feeling normal this morning and afternoon. I didn't know what had happen to me, but when I board the bus after class to go home I felt very sad and depressed all of a sudden. My mood really went down to the lowest. I have not felt so down in my life before, and didn't know how or where did this feeling come from. Could it be that I am too nervous and worried about my speech which I will be giving tomorrow or is it because I have not been exercising to increase the happy hormones? I just can't put a finger where the problem is. I wanted to feel better so I treated myself to a brownie hoping that it could uplift my mood. After eating it, my mood was not uplifted at all. So I decided to blog hoping that by getting things off my chest would help. I am feeling a little better now, but that sadness is still there.

How do I get rid of it? What is happening to me? Why am I feeling this way? Where is the root of the problem so that I can get overcome it? I really don't understand why I am feeling this way. Who can give me an answer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home