Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Exams are finally over

Ya! Exams are over and in 5 days time I will be flying to US for my holiday. Really can't wait to go. I have yet to pack my things, but will be doing tonight. Even though I'm excited about the holiday, I'm also afraid that the weather in US will drop to very low as I'm afraid of cold. I guess if it drops till very low, I will be wearing a few layers of clothes. So excited, but how am I going to do during the 17hours flight because the movies that will be showing on board do not appeal to me. It will be a very long flight, and I hope that I will be able to sleep on the plane because the last time I went to Japan, I could not fall asleep even though I was very tired. Hopefully this time I will be able to sleep 10 hours on the plane. :-)

Now I need to pack my stuff and decide what to bring over there. I'm also praying that when we go over, the temperature will not drop till very low. Hopefully, it will maintain at 8-10 Degree Celsius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home