Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The assignments are getting on my nerves

I feel that I am going to hyperventilating because of the assignments, and they are really getting on my nerves. I have not been sleeping well the past few nights and was dreaming a lot on school stuff. But I could not remember what I had dreamt once I woke up. Feeling very sleepy right this moment because I have been sleeping late recently. This feeling is really bad and is driving me kind of crazy as my bad temper will surfaced easily when provoked. I hope I will not explode like a volcano that has been extinct for a long time because I think that would be terrible and many people would be "burned." I think I need a way to bring that bad energy out of me through good way. AHHHHHH!!!!!! I WANT ALL THIS ASSIGNMENTS TO END NOW! All these assignments made me have no life and have no time to study! END THE SEMESTER NOW!!!!!!! IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home