Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Friday, March 13, 2009

"Departure" - A japanese movie

Haiz......it take me so long to update my blog. It seems like I am updating it only once in a blue moon. I do hope to update my blog more often, but I am quite busy recently due to my school work. Today was very scary for me because I had my impromptu speech. I did not practice at all like what Professor Armstrong had advice us to do. I was given the topic "film" and had to talk for a minute. I was nervous and scare that I had a lot of "hmm" which was bad. Later in the day, I went for a movie with Liyana, Pearlene and Priyanka. We went to watch a Japanese movie, Departure, which won the Academy Award for the Best International Foreign Film. The movie was awesome, but it did bring back many memories for many people who watched it as I heard quite a number of sobs near the end of the film. For me, the memory of how my (paternal)grandmother died. That day of her death, the announcement of her death and the cries from my dad, mum, uncles, aunties & cousins came flooding back to me. It has been 15 years, but the sight, sound and feeling is still so vivid to me like it was yesterday. Her death left such an impression on me because she was murdered by a ruthless man who tried to rob her for easy money. My grandmother did not gave in to the robber so she was killed in the process. This was one of the feeling that I had while watching the film, the other aspect that I had was it really change my view of an undertaker. I really respected them and have a very different view of it after watching it. This is a very good film which I will recommend you to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home