Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Another day

Wondering when will the economy will really recover. I have send out numerous resumes and none have got back to me. Where did it when wrong? Is it my resume or cover letter is the root of the problem? The only ones who are interested in roping me in at the moment are the insurance companies. Why hasn't any companies that I sent my resume to call to ask for an interview? Am I not good for them or is the economy still so bad that they are reconsidering hiring of people? Haiz.....I guess no one could really answer my questions, but to ask me look at a brighter side and take this time to rest since I had just finish my exams just two weeks ago. 
For the past few days, what I have done were playing games, blogging, going on facebook, reading storybooks, watching dvds, surfing the net and slacking at home. Boring, right? I guess many of you who read this will find that I am a rather boring girl who stays at home most of the time. As you can see, my life is not that colorful but rather dull. The reason that I am not going out so often is because I want to lower my spending power. My only concern now is to find a suitable job to stop my dad from nagging at me. My dad's actions and words are clear that he wants me to get a job soon even though he told me to take my time. Haiz....how long will I take to be hired? Will I get a job that I like with reasonable remunerations? I really don't know the answers to that. I guess only fate knows the answers to my questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home