Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Boring

It has been a week plus since exam have ended. I am looking for a job, and have sent out numerous resumes. But none of them have get back to me nor have they ask me to go for interviews. Haiz....many say it is a good time to take a break from this transition. I do agree, but I don't want to depend on my parents for too long because it is embarrassing to be living off my parents. So I hope that the job of suitability will come to me soon. I hope to get a job that I would like soon, and will allow me the chance to travel overseas to visit the different countries on this Earth. I hope to absorb and learn about the different countries' cultures which will enrich my life in many ways. I believe that through travelling, I will understand the culture of the country better. I hope that when the day I leave this world, I will have visited every single country. I know this will cost a lot, but I hope to immerse myself in the different cultures, understand how people live and to taste different countries cuisines.

About the post that I wrote previously, please do not worry. It was just an emotion surge. After that, I am once again back to my old self. I am still enjoying the single life that I have now. Other than my family to worry about, I am practically as free as a bird without having to face relationship problems. No matter it is single or attached, there are the pros and cons. So do cherish the life of being either single or attached because what is present now will not be the same in the future. Furthermore, once time has past, it can never turn back. Those who are attach, do cherish the relationship you have with your partner. If both of you do quarrel, fight or have disagreements, take it as a way to understand your partner better. For those who are single like me, take this opportunity to spend more time with your family and grandparents. This can help to improve the relationship with them and to know them better. So some who are attached don't need to be envious about people who are single because some who are single are envious those who are attached. For me, I am not envious about people who are attached because I am trying to live my life to the fullest, and enjoying every minute of my single status by spending time with my grandma, family and friends. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home