Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Still haven't got a job

Sent out so many resumes, and is still sending resumes everyday to different companies. No answers, replies or calls were made to ask me to go for interviews. My cousin who studied in NUS and is graduating at the same time as me has job offerings made to him. Haiz....where did it go wrong? Why hasn't any companies that I sent my resumes to called? Why aren't these companies giving chances? Is it because I am graduated with a US degree and they don't really recognized it? It can't be because University at Buffalo had partner with SIM so it should be a recognizes degree. What happened? If you think that I am desperate to get a job, the answer is yes and no.
Yes, becasue I don't want let people think I live off my parents and I am kind of bored. No, because this break will not come by again when I work so I do want to cherish it. When work starts, I won't be able to live like that until I retired at 60 years old. But I do hope to go for interviews which is not happening now because I don't know what happen or is there somewhere that has gone wrong. 
Companies that I sent out resumes to could you call me to go for interviews.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home