Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Vesak Day

This public holiday does not seems like a holiday to me because the things that I am doing today is similar to what I had done for the past few weeks. Vesak Day is a big and important day for many Buddhists. I went to the temple with my family to do prayers, and to give the Buddha statue a bath. After the visit to the temple, I was doing the same things as before. But today, I took a short nap and finished the second book that I borrowed from the library. I don't really know how long more will I have to continue this lifestyle because I think I am somewhat sick of it. However, I know that when I start working I will be complaining about work life again. I think I must be more appreciative of the life that I am living now, and stop complaining how dull or bleak my life is. Can I really kick this bad habit of mine? I will do all it takes to stop complaining about everything in life. Wish me luck in doing it. :)
Many things in life happen for a reason. We have to go through to learn from it. Many say that life is a big university. I totally agree because no matter at what age or at which point of our lives we are in, we are learning and changing from time to time till the day we die. There is no such thing as a person will never change as people change every second to adapt to the changes around. If a person doesn't change at all, then this person may become obsolete like fashion and technology. No change means no improvement, so do change for the better and not the worst.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home