Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Friday, May 08, 2009

What a fast and easy shopping for dad's birthday gift

Was suppose to go down town to check out what to buy for my dad's birthday which is coming soon. However, my sis's laziness has cause us to just shop around Toa Payoh Central. In the end, we bought a set of hand rests which will help my dad to rest his wrist when he is using the computer keyboard and mouse. Actually, I thought of going to down to have a walk, and to relax at a coffee house later in the day. But my sis has kind of ruin it as we had bought the gift so there is no use going down to town. Seems like these few weeks I will be trapped at my grandma's house, my house or in Toa Payoh Central. Haiz....I hope that the companies that I sent my resume to will call me soon for an interview because I think I will be bored to death soon. I think only through going to work, I can get out of the houses, Toa Payoh Central and hopefully Singapore to get a break from everything here. I am not saying Singapore is not a good country, but having spend 26 years of my life here feels like I am a frog in the well, not aware of what is really going around the world. Even though I do read the newspapers, I don't think it really help because the news doesn't really show us the different cultures of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home