Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Updates

I have not been blogging that often when compared to the past weeks. A week plus since I had last blogged. I have not been doing much for the past one week plus. I had re-write my cover letter and made some changes to my resume. I had also resend my cover letter and resumes to companies that I am keen to work for. Monday, I got a called from a company which I send my resume to and went for the interview on Tuesday. I felt that I had not answer the questions well and some were off the point. I am not sure will I be called for a second interview from this company as I did not receive any call or email from them. Last Tuesday, I went to a talk at Temask Polytechnic with Priyanka which was by Resorts World Sentosa. After the talk, it made me more interested to join the hospitality industry even more as either a public relations executive, marketing communications executive or marketing executive. I had been interested in the hospitality industry when I was in polytechnic especially the F&B. I don't know why I had this interest or when I had developed it. I just find this industry interesting because one get to meet different people from all walks of life, face different challenges each day and a career which have great sense of achievements. I am not sure whether am I right or am I wrong or even how I know about it since I have not worked in this industry. But the thing is I just know it. I have sent my cover letter and resume to Resorts World Sentosa and Marina Bay Sands. I have no news from them yet, but I hope that they will call me soon to ask me to go for an interview. I also am hoping that the other companies that I sent my resume to will call me soon.

Please, give me lots of good lucks. I am not asking for much, just a good job with reasonable remunerations from a good company with good boss, good superior and good collegues. Am I asking too much?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home