Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

25/6/09

Staying at home has been the best way to pass my days. The reason for me to say this is because going out means spending money. In order to minimize my spending, I choose to go out once a fortnight or even longer. This way, I do not need to ask money from my parents. To live more economically these days, I started going to the library to borrow storybooks, eat 98% of my meals at home, etc. I have successfully turned myself into a homely gal. I don't know whether this is a good sign or a bad one. At times, I do yearn to go out with my friends or to watch a movie or to have a nice cup of coffee. I resisted as now I am officially categorized under unemployment status. To curb those temptations, I will normally go down for a walk around my neighborhood. The walk does helps me a lot as it helps me to take my mind off those thoughts. I know this is a transition period, but it is unknown to me how long this period will last to officially announce that I am financially independent. I really can't wait to that day to arrive because it is not that good to be still dependent on my parents. I would like to lighten my parents' financial load soon. To achieve that I need a full-time job. However, I have to be patient about getting a job because fate and luck play a part in the process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home