Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

updates-10/6/09

I forgot when I last blogged. Hmmm....I think is last week, and I'm lazy to check my past postings. Things that I'm doing now and before is still the same except that I'm now learning Spanish. I'm not learning at a language school, but am doing self-learning. This does occupies some of my time. As for job interviews, I haven't receive any after the one from Ya Kun. Even though I'm a little anxious and down about it, I know that certain things can't be force. People around me have been asking me to take it easy, but still as a human being, one tends to worry about it. Is it luck or fate that is playing with me? I'm not sure. Or is it that I am not good enough for them? Or is there somewhere in my cover letter or resume that went wrong? Not sure about it as well. I have sent out around 60 plus cover letters with resumes, but only one got back (which is Ya Kun). However, these companies that I sent out to consist of some which are employing and some which I am just interested to work in. The news is saying that the unemployment rate is decreasing, and more companies are employing. Hmmm.....I think is true to some extend because some of my schoolmates are employed. How many percent of them are employed? I'm not sure, but I believe they are going for interviews. I think that no one is going through like what I am going through now or worst. Haiz.....I know I should look on the bright side, but I can't help it. It is like luck is not on my side or fate is playing a joke on me. I am trying to be as positive as I can facing the current situation, but I don't think you can blame me for having negative feelings. If you were in my shoes, I think you may be feeling the same as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home