Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

28/6/09

The end of June is here. Another few more days it will be the start of July. My convocation is near and that means I will be an official graduate. I went to collect my academic regalia on Monday with my mum. I think my parents are happy and sad at the same time. The happy part would be that I am graduating, and the sad part is I'm still jobless. We will be having studio photo taking at Serangoon Broadway, but it will only happen after my sister graduates. That would take place in 2-3 years time. I choose to wait for my sister to graduate because that would save us money for taking the photos twice. We are planing to have our photos taken with our grandma as she was the one who looked after us when my parents are working. I think we will be taking a few photos at Serangoon Broadway when my sister graduates. Individual portraits of my sis and me, a family portrait(4 of us), a family portrait with my grandma, and a portrait of my grandma, sister and me. I hope that if possible I would want a portrait of my sister and me as well. Serangoon Broadway will be happy as they will be earning a lot from us since we will be taking quite a few photos. I suppose at that time my wallet will be bleeding as these photos would cost a lot. When I get a job, I must save a part of my salary for the photos as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home