Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

1st September

It has been long since I have updated. The reason for not updating my blog is because I'm lazy. I have been working as a temp program assistant for nearly a month now. I'm still learning and getting use to it. But recently, I have been making way too many mistakes. I am not sure what got into me, I don't make mistakes that frequent and this is a very rare. Work is still ok, but I find that it is quite boring because most of the time I'm bound to my desk. I think I not use to sitting at my desk 90% of my time. I still prefer jobs that requires me to move around. I WANT MY DREAM JOB! haha.....
I am still looking for a full-time job even though I'm working as a temp now. This working life really need time to get use to because I have not been in the working world for the last 3 years. I feel my freedom is suddenly being deprived of because now around 80% of my waking hours are at work. Haiz....now I yearn to go back to the lifestyle that I had during the holidays. I know I can't do that unless I can find someone rich to provide for me. haha....I think I am day-dreaming or maybe a sign for me to go to bed. I will update more when I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home