Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

11 November

Hahaha......I know it has been long since I last updated my blog. Today, I'm kind of free to write so here goes. :)

The few months I was working as a temp. The job was rather admin based, and was working for a VWO(Voluntary Welfare Organization). They run courses so I was there to help in the back-end work. I think the only job scope I enjoyed doing was getting refreshments for the participants as that was the only time where I can go out during office hours, and not sit in front of my computer. After my temp job ends, I continued to keep myself busy with the volunteering work at APEC during the Leaders' Week. This is currently till on-going, and my duty will end this Friday. These two weeks I having been waking up very early because of the event as I have chosen the morning shift which is the 8am timing. But because I need to get the security pass, I have to reach there even earlier. So for the past 5 days I have been waking up at 5.15am so that I can get there by 7am to get the security pass. I was tired out on the first day because there was lots of walking to do, and because of this my legs' muscle were very sore. However, I have to admit that it is a good exercise because many of us were literally walking and standing for long hours. What is next after this volunteering work? I am not very sure yet, but I will definitely continue looking for jobs. During the time between after this Friday to being offered a job, I guess I will treat it as a resting period for me so that I can be ready for the next challenge ahead of me.

I need to tell myself to stay positive and think positive........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home