Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

28 November

Recently, changes have been quite drastic after I started working on Monday. Adaptation to the new environment, new job scopes, new people, new working styles, etc. Although I am still going through orientation, I can feel the pressure and stress even before I started doing my actual tasks. This is because of the department that I am in - the sales department. This job is fast pace and requires great amount of accuracy. I hope I will be able to meet their work standards and the pace. During the days I have been at work, I missed my first permanent job because it gives me freedom and space to breathe. My position for this current job is as a sales administrator where I am help the sales people to do proposals, contracts,etc. It is really an admin base job as I will be in the office 95% of the time, and sitting in front of the computer. The worst thing is that I am not allowed to use the Internet unless it is work-related. I am not sure how will I survive, and how long I can stay in this job because I am not really the kind who likes to be in a office for a long time. This could be because of the first job I had which allows me to roam around. I am really missing it now while I am typing this. My first job was as a QA technician grants me access into the production area. I roamed around the production area a lot because there were materials that needed checking, and I was also in-charge of pest control which grants me a few hours to walk around the whole factory once every two weeks. It was great especially when I needed to take a breather during work. However, this current job makes me doubt I can do such things. Somehow, I feel that I am being caged in, and have no place to escape. I am not sure why I am feeling this way, but this is how I feel. This is my first permanent job after my degree; however, this is not the job I wanted. Under this current situation, I guess I have no choice, but to accept and stay in this job in the mean time. Where I will be or what lies ahead for me is still be a mystery to me at the moment. Now, the main thing is doing my job well and meeting up to my superiors' expectations. I hope my boss, superiors and colleagues will treat me with patience, and be good & well to me. I think this is what I can ask for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home