Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Monday, November 30, 2009

30 November

Time flies fast, and it is already the last day of November. This is my fifth day at work, and it is also a day closer to the end of my honeymoon period. I have not really had a feel of the real tasks that I'm supposed to do yet. However, I guess that after the honeymoon period I will then have a feel of the real things. Currently, I am being attached at different departments to understand how they operate and how the department is linked to mine. It is kind of interesting to understand how a hotel actually operates. The appearance of a hotel may look very glamorous, and if you think that the people working inside are cool then you are wrong. This is because what runs on the inside is not reflected on the exterior. Many sweats, hard works, coordinations, etc are required to build the image and service standards of the hotel. This really gives me an insider into the hotel industry. The orientation also gives me the privileges to visit the different rooms and suites which are really beautiful. From the past days of orientation, I can now understand the effort that is put into maintaining the image of this hotel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home