Name:
Location: Singapore

A ordinary gal who wants to travel the world. She has dreams. To her, every failure is a lesson and a step closer to her dreams. She knows that fate plays a part in life which she can't go against.

Tagboard

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

bluenature

This is just a place for expression. There is no harm in words or person. No worries are needed. Every thing which happen in life happens for a reason. And every thing that happens is a lesson for us to learn. Follow your heart as intution will never go wrong.

Friday, December 11, 2009

11 December

Third week of work, and I have fallen sick. I can't imagine this is happening. Have I been working too hard or have I been taking too many 'heaty' stuff? I do not have the answer to this either. I started by having sore throat on Tuesday followed by flu and cough the next day. I have not seen a doctor yet because I want to complete the three days of general orientation which started on Wednesday. I think if I am not well on Monday I will be taking medical leave. However, it is very unfortunate that the company will take it as an unpaid leave because I am not a confirmed staff. Since I am on this topic of work, this whole week I have been working overtime. The only day I am home early is today as I ended work at 7pm plus. Even though I am sick, I have been working overtime as well because I need to help clear some work. The best part for this is I am not paid for doing overtime. To think of it now, I am kind of being taken advantage, and am doing free labour after my office hour. Haiz..... Just three weeks of work, and I have seen the ugliest side of this department I am working in. I really can't imagine how long am I able to stay in this job. Even though many are envious that I have gotten into this hotel, but it is not as good as it seems. Being in this hotel can be associated with a SIA stewardess who is seen by many as glamorous, but it is not that true after at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home